In today’s world, more then a half population are obese and many of them are underweight. Both the problems are the cause of diseases. Basically everyone need to work on their body to be healthy. Underweight was my own problem, By my experience I am writing this article on how to gain weight fast and in a healthy way. We will take it simple and easily tackle this problem.
Counting your calories is the basic part you have to do at a daily basis. Every weight gain and weight loss depend upon the calories that we eat.
Firstly, We all have a maintenance calories that we all have to take to maintain the weight which we have.
- In this if we eat more calories then we eat to maintain our weight then we will gain weight, and if we will decrease the calories that we take to maintain the weight then we will loose weight.
- To calculate your calories you can go through many calories counter apps and websites.
- Android user I will prefer my fitness pal. I am attaching the link-: https://www.apksforfree.com/calorie-counter-myfitnesspal-free-apk-download/
- For IOS users. link-: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/myfitnesspal/id341232718
- And for windows user. link-: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
- As for example if my body needs 2000 calories to maintain my weight.
So, to gain weight I have to eat calories more then 2000 calories. You can increase your calories by 1000. ( To gain eat calories>2000). Now i can take up to 3000 calories to gain weight easily.
2. Stick more to shake and smoothies
As we know drinking items get digested fast and easily. So it’s easy to drink more and more, and by this we can increase our calorie intake.
Shakes and smoothies can help us to reach our goals easily. You can go through many recipes on youtube, google and get the best fitted shakes or smoothies for you.
- Banana shake, Mango Shake etc are high in calories that will help us to reach our daily goals.
- Their are many other high protein shakes, which you can use to get a healthy mass gaining.
- For my personal shake recipe you can contact me on my E-mail-: [email protected]
3.Eat more and more Protein
Eating more and more protein helps us to gain more muscles.
For healthy ganing we should prefer healthy mass to put on our body instead of fat. So protein should be used in our diet.
Protein rich food:-
- Mostly protein: Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, tofu.
- Some protein: Legumes, nuts, nut butters, seeds, seed butters,milk, cheese, cottage cheese, soy beverages, yogurt.
- Little protein: Whole grain breads, rice, pasta, quinoa, barley.
- You can go through the different protein supplement, but go through the genuine products.
Take some time in setting up your body to different calorie intake. So that you can easily adopt it without having different problems like disturbed stomach, vomiting, over-eating etc.
4.Go out and do exercise
As we know exercise the key factor for every healthy lifestyle.
You should get out of your comfortable zone and push yourself to go and workout.
As for gaining weight we have to increase the calorie intake, so we can increase our diet by going to the gym or by doing different physical exercise. This will make us more hunger and we will eat more to reach our goals fast.
GYM-: Lifting heavy at the gym will help you to gain muscles faster. You can do compound exercises like- Squats, Deadlifts, lunges etc.
- If you can’t go to gym no need to worry about that, you can do home workout, yoga or any other physical exercise.
5. Eat more carbs and healthy fats
Eat more carbs and healthy fat to gain weight. There are many high carbs and healthy fat food which you can eat.
Carbs rich food:-
- Dairy. Milk, yogurt, and ice cream.
- Fruit. Whole fruit and fruit juice.
- Grains. Bread, rice, crackers, and cereal.
- Legumes. Beans and other plant-based proteins.
- Starchy Vegetables. Potatoes and corn.
- Sugary Sweets. Limit these!
Healthy fat food:-
- Dark Chocolate
- Whole Eggs
- Fatty Fish
- Nuts. Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts etc.
- Chia Seeds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
It can be very difficult for some people to gain weight.
That’s because your body has a certain amount of weight when it feels comfortable.
Whether you are trying to lose weight (lose weight) or be overweight (obesity), your body is resistant to changes by controlling your hunger and metabolic rates.
If you eat more calories and gain weight, you can expect your body to respond by reducing your appetite and boosting your metabolism.
This is highly regulated by your brain, as well as by weight-regulating hormones such as leptin.
So you should expect a certain level of difficulty. In some cases, you may need to force yourself to eat even though you feel stressed.
At the end of the day, changing your weight is a marathon, not a sprint. It can take a long time, and you need consistency if you want to succeed in the end.