Weight loss diet is added below in the link. Please go and download it from their.
Do’s and Don’t
- For weight loss you have to be consistence to this diet avoid having cheat days it will create more loss into your progress.
- Go out of your comfortable zone and workout.
- Running, HIIT(high-intesity interval training), hitting abs workout, compound exercises etc will help you to reach your goals fast.
- Count your calories this will help you more to know what your body needs and how calories you have to take.
- For calories count you can through this link, here i have mentioned the app to calculate your calories and keep record of what you eat. Click here.
- Avoid eating outside food it will effect you a lot.
Points to remember
- Consistency is the main key you have to follow it.
- You can’t lose your fat just by not eating anything.
- Your body is adjusted to eating different things and not eating anything will effect your body processing which will lead to no change.
- For three steps to lose fat Fast. You can follow the link. Click here.
- Don’t get into the diet immediately as it will cause disturbed stomach, vomiting etc.
- Your body gets adjusted to what you eat changing whole diet will effect your body. Change your diet slowly so can you can adopt it perfectly.
I am attaching a diet plan here go and download it
For diet click here and get your diet. In this diet i have mentioned different meals, You can customize it by yourself.
Unhealthy food to avoid
- Sweetened beverages: Soda, fruit juice, sweetened tea, sweet lassi, sports drinks
- High-sugar foods: Candy, ice cream, cookies, rice pudding, pastries, cakes, sweetened yogurt, high-sugar cereals, digestive biscuits
- Sweeteners: Jaggery, sugar, honey, condensed milk
- Sweetened sauces: Salad dressings with added sugar, ketchup, barbecue sauce, sweetened curries
- High-fat foods: Fast food like McDonald’s, french fries, chips, fried foods, bhujia
- Refined grains: Products including white bread, white pasta, biscuits
- Trans fats: Margarine, vanaspati, fast food, highly processed foods
- Refined oils: Canola oil, soybean oil, corn oil, grapeseed oil
Although it’s perfectly fine to enjoy an occasional treat, limiting the foods and beverages listed above is best for overall health.
Buy a fitness band to count your physical activities daily. Click here to see and buy a best fitness band.